In Episode SH060 of Star Hopping…
Star Hopping Returns! In this Star Hopping “Extra”, we’ll present our documentary of the Great American Eclipse, from our perspective from our selected viewing site, the summit of Brasstown Bald, the highest mountain in the state of Georgia.
So now that the eclipse and all its drama is finally over, I’d like to share with you all the events that occurred over Eclipse weekend, August 19th through August 21st, the day of the eclipse itself. Enjoy my documentary entitled “Darkness Falls over Brasstown Bald”.
CLICK >>> Watch this Episode on YouTube!
Let us know your Questions and Comments!
Please feel free to leave a question or comment below, and we will respond as quickly as we can. You can also reach out to Dave on Twitter @StarHoppingMan.
Connect with Star Hopping!
We would love to have you join us on our various social media sites, and subscribe to our newsletter. Visit our Contact page to connect with us!
Credits for this Episode
- Kissimmee Park Observatory
would like to thank:
- The Cradle of Forestry
- The Team at Brasstown Bald
and especially Krista Robb
- Blairsville Ga. Chamber of Commerce
The Blairsville Eclipse Experience
and especially Tobie Chandler
- The Eclipse Expedition TeamPatrick Halpin
and especially Shelly Ann Hearn
- Flag photo by Sharon Margetson
- Digital video of Union County Fine Arts Center – Shelly Ann Hearn
- All other videography and digital imagery – David M Hearn
- Special Thanks to Xavier Jubier for the excellent software Solar Eclipse Maestro